Ⅰ. Introduction to Wenzhou Institute:
Established in May 2019, Wenzhou Institute of the UCAS is a secondary scientific research institution directly under the University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (hereinafter referred to as UCAS). It was formerly known as the Wenzhou Institute of Biomaterials and Engineering of the UCAS (planned). The Institute promotes the incubation and transformation of life and health and medical intelligent equipment technology with basic innovations. It focuses on the research of major clinical application prospects of target-oriented medical biomaterials, biomedical physics, precision medicine and personalized diagnosis and treatment, intelligent medical equipment, etc., and strive to build an international advanced level innovation center and technology transfer and transformation center integrating 4M of "materials, medicine, machinery and medical".
Ⅱ. Direction Disciplines of Recruitment:
Chemistry, materials science, biology, basic medicine, biomedical engineering, electronic science and engineering, optical engineering, physics and other related majors.
Ⅲ. Recruiting positions:
1. Researcher (Principle Investigator):
Doctor degree, with high-level independent scientific research ability and team organization ability, and established research results at the international level.
2. Associate Researcher & Senior Engineer:
Doctoral degree, under 40 years old (generally), with a high level of scientific research and organizational capabilities, or achieved industrial research results in line with the development plan of the institute.
3. Assistant Researcher & Research Intern:
Excellent doctors and masters at home and abroad, under 35 years old (generally).
4. Post doctors: not more than 35 years old (generally).
Ⅳ. Compensations for work:
(Unit: Ten Thousand Yuan/Year)
|Research Start-Up Funding
(Unit: Ten Thousand Yuan)
(Unit: Ten Thousand Yuan)
|Home Purchase Subsidies or
Special Talent Room
||1000 or More
||Apply for distribution separately according to municipal and district policies
(Positive Senior Engineer)
|For Doctors: 18-25
For Masters: 13-18
(Only for Doctors)
(Class A And B)
|A: 40+ Tutor Subsidy (0-18)+five social insurance and one housing fund
B: 30+ Tutor Subsidy (0-12)+five social insurance and one housing fund
1. We’ll provide staffing of government-affiliated institutions and help find jobs for spouses and children's schooling issues;
2. Guaranteed housing: provide a talented apartment (rental) or rent subsidy upon entry;
3. Scientific research guarantee: offer sufficient laboratory area and assist in establishing scientific research teams;
4. Benefits and rewards: five social insurance and one housing fund (partly undertook by the unit) are additionally provided by the institute; scientific research performance rewards and other benefits are separately issued according to the institute's policies.
5. Total Salary benifits of postdoc mentioned above includes the postdocral funding and living allowance sponsered by Wenzhou municipal government.
6. Benifits regarding the housing subsidy，talents housing and postdocs are subject to related policies of Zhejiang province and Wenzhou municipal government.
Ⅴ. Contact information:
1. Application for Researcher（Principle Investigator）position:
Please send required materials to email@example.com(PDF only), indicating “ your name+PI + decipline”in your mailing title and your resume. We will reply as soon as possible. Please kindly note: before the formal interview, three (3) letters of recommendation are required to send to the email address indicated above.
2. Application for Other positions：
If you have a preferred research team to join in,Please send required materials to corresponding PI’s email address(PDF only), indicating “ your name+position”in your mailing title and your resume.
If you don’t have a targeted research team ,Please send required materials to firstname.lastname@example.org (PDF only), indicating “ your name+position”in your mailing title and your resume.
3. Materials to be provided:
① Detailed personal resume (continuous resume covering study and work experience from the undergraduate program to the date of application, catalogue of published papers and works, major teaching and research achievements, scientific research projects undertaken, patents and awards, etc.);
② Other academic supporting materials.
The Global Academic Talent Recruitment of Wenzhou Institute of the Chinese Academy of Sciences is underway all year round. We sincerely invite outstanding talents from all levels at home and abroad to join us!