DENG Junjie's Research Group
Junjie DENG is the professor of Wenzhou Institute, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (WIUCAS). He is also the master supervisor in department of biomedical engineering, Wenzhou Medical University. He earned his Ph.D. degree in polymer chemistry and physics from Sun Yat-sen University (2011) and then worked as a postdoctoral fellow at Drexel University and Northeastern University. He launched his lab in 2017 in WIUCAS. His research interests include immunomodulatory biomaterials for tissue regeneration and cancer immunotherapy.
We are interested in biomaterials-immune cell interactions, aiming to study and manipulate immune function by biomaterials. There are three research directions in our laboratory:
- Immunomodulatory biomaterials derived from autologous cells or tissues for tissue regeneration and allograft
- ells derived micro- or nano- gel for cancer immunotherapy
- biomimetic interface with special micro- and nano- structure for pathogens capture from fluid bloodstream.
IET Nanobiotechnology. Associate editor
- Ji Wang, Xia Wu, Peng Shen, Jun Wang, Yidan Shen, Yan Shen, Thomas J. Webster*, Junjie Deng*, Applications of Inorganic Nanomaterials in Photothermal Therapy Based Combinational Cancer Treatment.(Review) International Journal of Nanomedicine, 2019, Accepted.
- Zhiyuan Fan†, Junjie Deng†, Peter Y. Li, Daphney R. Chery, Yunfei Su, Pu Zhu, Taku Kambayashi, Elizabeth P. Blankenhorn, Lin Han, Hao Cheng, A new class of biological materials: Cell membrane-derived hydrogel scaffolds. Biomaterials, 2019, 197, 244-254. (†Co-first author)
- Ru Wang†, Junjie Deng†, Dongsheng He, Ershuang Yang, Wenqian Yang, Di Shi, Yanni Jiang, Zijie Qiu, Thomas J. Webster, Yan Shen, PEGylated hollow gold nanoparticles for combined X-ray radiation and photothermal therapy in vitro and enhanced CT imaging in vivo. Nanomedicine: Nanotechnology, Biology, and Medicine, 2019, 16, 195-205.(†Co-first author),
- Junjie Deng,* Xiaojie Xun, Wenjun Zheng, Yunfei Sun, Liyuan Zheng, Chenfei Wang, Ming Su, Sequential delivery of bismuth nanoparticles and doxorubicin by injectable macroporous hydrogel for combined kilovoltage X-ray radio- and chemo-therapy of breast cancer. J. Mater. Chem. B, 2018, 6, 7966-7973.
- Junjie Deng, Shandong Xu, Weike Hu, Xiaojie Xun, Liyuan Zheng, Ming Su, Tumor targeted, stealthy and degradable bismuth nanoparticles for enhanced X-ray radiation therapy of breast cancer, Biomaterials, 2018, 154:24-33.
- Guan-Hai Wang, Guo-Liang Huang, Yi Zhao, Xing-Xiang Pu, Tong Li, Jun-Jie Deng*, Jian-Tao Lin*, ATP triggered drug release and DNA co-delivery systems based on the ATP responsive aptamers and polyethylenimine complexes. J. Mater. Chem. B, 2016, 4, 3832-3841.
- Hao Zhou, Zhiyuan Fan, Junjie Deng, Pelin K. Lemons, Dimitrios C. Arhontoulis, Wilbur B. Bowne, Hao Cheng*, Hyaluronidase embedded in nanocarrier PEG shell for enhanced tumor penetration and highly efficient antitumor efficacy. Nano Lett., 2016, 16 , 3268-3277.
- Junjie Deng, Yuanli Cai*, Botryoid-shaped reactive nanoparticles through spontaneous structural reorganization of terpolymer micelles. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 2013, 34, 1459-1463.
- Junjie Deng, Na Li, Kaijin Mai, Chuan Yang, Li Yan, Li-Ming Zhang*, Star-shaped polymers consisting of β-cyclodextrin core and poly(amidoamine) dendron arms: Binding and release studies with methotrexate and siRNA. J. Mater. Chem., 2011, 21, 5273-5281.
- Junjie Deng, Ying Luo, Li-ming Zhang*, PEGylated polyamidoamine dendron-assisted encapsulation of plasmid DNA into in-situ forming supramolecular hydrogel. Soft Matter, 2011, 7, 5944-5947.
- Junjie Deng, Yanfang Zhou, Bo Xu, Kaijin Mai, Yubin Deng, Li-Ming Zhang*, Dendronized chitosan derivative as a biocompatible gene delivery carrier. Biomacromolecules, 2011, 12, 642-649.
- Junjie Deng, Yi Shi, Wending Jiang, Yifeng Peng, Lican Lu, Yuanli Cai*, Facile synthesis and thermo-responsive behaviors of a well-defined pyrrolidone based hydrophilic polymer. Macromolecules, 2008, 41, 3007-3014.