1. Development of autologous cells or autologous tissue derived biomaterials for tissue regeneration and allograft;
2. Fabrication of cells derived micro- or nano- gel for glioma and myeloma therapy;
3. Biomimetic interface with special micro- and nano- structure for pathogens capture from fluid bloodstream.
1. Formation mechanism, three-dimensional nanostructure, optical and antioxidant properties and application of biological cubic membrane (BCM).
2. Application of BCM in gene, protein and drug encapsulation.
3. Extraction, chemical and biosynthesis of natural substances derived from phospholipid by cubic membrane and its role in the pathogenesis, prevention and treatment in Alzheimer's disease (AD).
1. Isolation of human adipose-derived stem cells from fat tissue by membrane filtration method
2. Development of cell culture materials for expansion and differentiation of human embryonic stem (ES) cells and induced pluripotent stem (iPS) cells
3. Development of cell sorting dishes, which can deplete or concentrate cancer stem cells from tumor
4. Preparation of retinal pigment epithelium differentiated from human ES and iPS cells as well as human amniotic fluid stem cells on optimal cell culture biomaterials for treatment of patients with macular degeneration
1. Photocurable protein-based hydrogels;
2. Bioinks for 3D bioprinting;
3. Highly ordered protein-based scaffolds for drug screening applications;
4. Engineered organoids
1. Xenogeneic biomaterials
Gene knockout pigs and 3D printing technology are applied to construct xenogeneic tissue repair materials.
2. Biological Interfaces
Various techniques are used to modify the surface of biomaterials to study cell-material interactions. Mainly focusing on the influence of the physical properties on the cell growth (e.g. cell differentiation and cell aging).
Constructing nanodrug delivery systems for cancer and other diseases.
1. The creation and applications of multi-phase immiscible liquid materials.
2. Study the mechanisms of phase separation in cells with soft matter systems.
3. Using spectroscopy to explore the field which combines optics and soft condensed matter.
1. Development of medical diagnostic technology (including medical equipment).
2. Development of stem cell exosomes biotechnology.
3. Development of early cancer detection technology.
4. Establishment of Large Tumor Database Based on Exosomes.
1. Simulation for softmatter systems
2. Suspension rheology
4. Active matter
5. Non-Newtonian fluid mechanics
1. Functional nanomaterials for gene therapeutics;
2. Nanomaterials as theranostic platforms;
3. Nanomaterials for tissue engineering;
4. Multifunctional nanoparticle for Immunotherapies.
1. Construction of gene carrier;
2. Design of drug release system;
3. Customized synthesis of commercial medical products.
|SHU Yaogen||Research on molecular motors and theoretical firstname.lastname@example.org|
1. Detection, Genetic Diagnosis and Intervention of High Myopia and development of Intelligent Classification Algorithm in Fundus Images;
2. Identification of Liquid Biopsy Molecular Marker;
3. Mechanism Research of Cancer Epigenetics.
1. Optical biosensors and cellular imaging based on surface plasmon, surface enhanced Raman scattering and plasmon-enhanced fluorescence
2. Electrochemical biosensors based on nanomaterials and flexible materials
3. Optical and electrical sensor devices, including on smartphone, wearable devices and research instruments
1. Native protein delivery
2. The effect of physicochemical properties on the destiny of nano-medicine
2. Controlling the fate of stem cells for tissue engineering
1. Biomimetic self-assembly of functional nanocomposite biomaterials, including chiral-related induced effect, interface chemistry and viscoelastic composite self-assembly materials;
2. Application of supramolecular self-assembly system in tissue repair.Design and synthesis of biomimetic peptides and short peptides and their application in antibacterial, bone tissue and neural tissue regeneration;
3. Design flexible sensing materials for medical treatment and health, including ultra-sensing flexible chips and intelligent real-time sensing system.